Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Empowering organizations to fulfill FOIA requests more efficiently
U.S. public sector organizations are required by both federal and state law to capture and store all their electronic communications records. Often discovery and compilation of information requested through a FOIA submission is done manually, causing slow response times, limited tracking through the internal process of gathering the information, and in some cases resulting in the erroneous leaking of protected information.
Automating the FOIA request process makes searching more efficient, reducing the amount of manual work needed and structuring the workflow from receipt of submission through response and closure. Our solution does the heavy lifting while meeting all confidentiality requirements, protecting your organization and those who entrust you with their sensitive information.
Increase Your Compliance
- Simplify the capture and search of communications data.
- Rapidly respond to requests through a single, comprehensive solution.
- Automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
- Meet recordkeeping obligations.
- Manage risk and reduce the time and cost of responding to public requests.